What a week! What a month! My days are full and speed by so quickly. I look forward to time each week to sit and soak in a bit of encouragement at our weekly party here. Thank you all for visiting and sharing and stopping by! Our most viewed post in last week’s blog hop was 6 Verses to Get You Through from Guilty Chocoholic Mama. She offers some ideas that will help you cope with those tough days and seasons.
My featured posts this week are:
- From 30 – 90…how to revitalize your young-at-heart spirit — because I am right smack in the middle of this season of life and Pam’s thoughts and sketches touched my heart and my soul.
- Sowing the Fall Harvest — because I’ve always wanted to plant a Fall garden and have never been brave enough.
- To Train Up A Mom — because if I’ve learned one lesson all my years of raising children it’s that I needed training as much or more as my children.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. Our hope is to provide a place that builds one another up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to link up:
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org