With only a few more days of August left, I find myself ready to switch seasons and get ready for fall. I find that the beginning of a new school year and the arrival of Autumn brings me to my ‘nesting’ season. I do love a cozy, welcoming home and I am enjoying getting our new place all homey! Are you looking forward to the changing of the season? Last week’s most popular post was Cheesecake Cupcakes.
My features this week:
- DIY Drawstring Backpack because it’s perfect for back-to-school or for car trips and appointments, maybe Christmas gifts, too!
- Growing Aloe because my 14-year old daughter is looking for plant to set in the large windows of our breakfast nook.
- DIY Fall Wreath from Egg Tray because I have been throwing out (or sending to recycle) many of these thinking I needed a project to give them new life!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!