Is everyone back to school? We are easing into our school year but we have many projects on the horizon that will make life a bit chaotic. I am kind of missing the old days of mundane routine! Last week’s most popular post was My Top 10 Favorite Recipe Blogs. I loved this entry – I now have new recipe inspiration!
Featured this week:
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes because Italian is my favorite cuisine!
- Upcycled: T-shirts to Gift Bags because I always need gift bags and old tshirts seem to always be hanging around!
- Deconstruction or Just Plan Construction? because I appreciated the insight in this article, to ask questions, learn from mistakes and be willing to grow in spite of our past.
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!