Our family vacation plans had to be put on hold this year. Partly due to the covid situation but also because of other happenings and circumstances. Instead, we have been taking smaller day trips and planning family days. “Staycations” have been some of my very favorite vacations, so I was excited to see my Staycation in St. Louis post was the most viewed entry in our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop last week. Are you vacationing or stay-cationing this summer?
I’m staying with the travel, vacation, special day theme for my featured posts this week:
- Road Trip: Hot Springs, AR because we have so many amazing memories from family road trips.
- Summer Bucket List because we can all use some inspiration for enjoying our summer days.
- Father’s Day: A New and Better Celebration because these days we are learning lessons about focusing on those most important to us.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!