My accomplishments this past week include baking a lemon chiffon cake, taking the car in for service as we prepare for our vacation trip, follow up on scholarship applications, accepting the fact that our southern heat is too much for my tomato plants but perfect for garden pests. I have also been working through an online course for bloggers preparing for good things to come! I was excited to see this 2022 New Hampshire Trip post as our most visited last week because I do miss many things about New England!
This week I am featuring:
- This Bakewell Tart recipe because I’ve been binge-watching The Great British Bake-Off these hot summer afternoons!
- A Morning at the Flea Market because it’s a wonderful way to spend a summer Saturday!
- How to Thread a Needle and Tie a Knot because everyone should master this skill!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!