For many years the week following Mother’s Day has been the time we plant our garden and beautify our outdoor surroundings. While we have not been able to do much gardening these last few years, I still make time for adding hanging pots, pretty potted flowers and herbs to my porches. You’ll love this post on how to Make A Sunflower Garden Flag. It was last week’s most popular post.
This week the posts I am featuring will brighten your day, your garden, your porch:
- Wood and Copper Herb Markers because whether your herbs (flowers, plants, veggies) are in pots or ground, labeling is always helpful!
- How to Grow Avocado Plants from Pits because we all look at that pit as we throw it in the trash bin, pause ever so slightly while wondering, “would this really grow a tree?”
- Creating Great Container Flower Pots because having a container garden is better than having no garden at all!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!