It’s mid-may and we are looking forward to summer with anticipation of all it will bring. I am making plans for visitors, short trips and long trips. The kids’ shopping list for camp is getting longer each day and I will be seeing grandchildren – hooray! Planning for the upcoming season is occupying my days, how are you spending yours? Last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home post with the most views was How to Make Gift Bags from Old Books.
My featured posts this week are:
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream because this recipe took me straight back to my childhood!
- Magnesium Oil Benefits, Uses and DIY Spray Recipe because I’ve recently been learning about the importance of magnesium.
- Seeking Happiness for Others because I needed this reminder as I easily become self-centered.
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!