Last week’s most visited post was Girls’ Trip to Lancaster, PA.
This week I am featuring:
- Floral Cone Bouquets: DIY for May Day because growing up I secretly left little bouquets for the neighbors – sweet memories!
- Instant Pot Garlic Chicken because I love a yummy instant pot recipe!
- What Backstory Informs Your Parenting? because we parents can all be challenged and encouraged as we raise our families!
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!