I somehow misplaced Thursday this week. Is anyone else having trouble tracking their days as we are all on lockdown? All day Wednesday I had to convince myself it wasn’t Thursday and this morning I couldn’t believe it really was Thursday! So, let’s get right to our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop, because that’s what we do on Thursdays! Our most-viewed post last week was No Housework Day. Whether your house is spic and span because you are home all day keeping up, or looks like a tornado hit because your family is home all day, you’ll enjoy this post.
This week I am featuring:
- Starting a Victory Garden because many of us are looking at ways to be healthier and more self-sustaining.
- Staying Busy because we are all finding ourselves at home and making choices about how to spend our time.
- Sew a Softie Mini Sock Snake because a little handwork and creativity is good for the soul.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!