In between our schooling this week we have been enjoying a few of our yearly Easter traditions. Coloring eggs, discussing Christ’s final week on earth, considering the hope of His resurrection and what it means to us personally – it’s been a good week. Thursday comes near the week’s end and I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us, encouraging hearts and home. Last week, many of you visited my post on freezer cooking. In fact, it was the most viewed post of last week’s blog hop. Thank you!
This week my features are all about the kids.
- My pre-teen daughter enjoys crafts and has been working with yarn recently, so I know she’ll enjoy making these Cross Bookmarks on Plastic Canvas from Olives ‘n Okra.
- These No-Bake Cheesecake Nests from All That’s Jas are the perfect Easter treat for my not-so-little children this year.
- This recipe for Shirley Temple Mocktails takes me back to my childhood. I remember my uncle ordering these for my cousin and me whenever our family gathered for special occasions.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org