Winter seems to want to hold on, blustering in and blowing, but I’m ready now for Spring to arrive. How about you? This week I’ll be featuring a few posts that bring me the hope of Spring. But first, last week’s post was from The Guilty Chocoholic Mama. I love the thoughts she shares from her heart as she packs away baby onesies and reminds herself her ‘babies’ still need her, not matter how old they get.
I was especially encouraged by the spring-themed posts last week. There were too many to list here so feel free to visit again and find more inspiration!
- How to Start a Container Garden — I always learn new things from Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead.
- How to Set a Fanciful and Easy Easter Brunch Table — Gorgeous tablescape for any spring day from Jennifer at Celebrating Everyday Life.
- How To Speed Clean Your Home Like A Pro — I need all the help I can get, and these tips from Shirley at Intelligent Design are great!
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org