It was one of those weeks. Running here and there, schooling, music lessons, etc. etc. etc. And then Thursday came and went without my even noticing that I had missed out on our weekly blog hop! I think I’m finally catching up to our faster-paced routine. Or maybe I’m waking up after a long winter’s nap. The important thing is I’m showing up this week! Even though I didn’t show up, those of you who did check in last week showed us that Blurred Vision (Barn Photo Prompt) was the most popular post shared.
This week I am featuring posts from my awesome co-hosts:
- Helpful Reading Comprehension Strategies for the Struggling Reader from Destiny at Some Call It Destiny
- Picture Books about Making Maple Syrup from Joanne at Slices of Life
- 4h in Our Homeschool from Jennifer at Faithful Homestead
- Mr. Lemoncello’s All-Star Breakout Game from Ann at A Nest in The Rocks
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!