I find myself caught up in the business of the season, how about you? I do love the hustle and bustle, the baking and decorating, but I want to be slow down and savor the moments. That’s what I’ll be working on these next few weeks. Today? I look forward to savoring the posts you bring to the party! I know you’ll enjoy 24 Beautiful Pinecone Crafts, last week’s most-viewed post.
This week my features are:
- DIY Nativity Christmas Ornament for Kids because this is a lovely craft for any age that could be used as a gift, a card or hang in the window!
- Festive Christmas Learning Ideas that are Memorable and Fun because living is learning, so might as well embrace the season!
- Strawberry Santas because these are adorable!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!