Another year is coming to a close. We’ve had so many amazing posts shared in our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop these past 12 months! You all have shared the creative, the clever, the sweet and tender, the practical and the inspirational. You’ve provided encouragement to our hearts and our homes and that’s what this is all about – Thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2018 – that’s next week, eeek!!! In the meantime, take a peek at our most viewed post from last week — Large Family Hospitality part 2 from Gracefull Joys.
I’m featuring these posts that give ideas for those of you who might be wrestling with children at home on their holiday break.
- Write a New Years Family Bucket List for 2018 using this printable from The Learning Table.
- This tutorial for making a Straw Woven Bookmark from Our Unschooling Journey will keep all ages busy for an afternoon.
- Keep them busy and helpful at the same time while they whip up a batch of Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip from Marilyn’s Treats. It’s perfect for snack time or New Year’s Eve!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh goodness. I am honored to be featured! Thanks for hosting.
🙂 Your Hospitality posts have been fun and encouraging to read, Christina! Thank you for joining in our little party during 2017 – looking forward to partying with you in 2018, Happy New Year!
Mother of 3 says
Wow! Thanks so much for the feature again! Always an honor linking up with you all.
I was happy to share your terrific idea! I’m so glad you join us on Thursdays!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for featuring my salsa dip. Thank you for hosting. I linked some fudge, a trifle, and an applesauce fruit cake. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy holiday! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
It was my pleasure, Marilyn 🙂 can’t wait to check out this week’s recipes!