Today I walked to our nearby town center with my daughter and neighbor. Sunshine, patches of white snow, red berry bushes, frisky squirrels – these are just a few amazing things we noticed. Green wreaths trimmed with red bows, twinkling lights peeking from picture windows – reminders to me that the world celebrates the birth of Christ during these days. What are you noticing as you look around?
I am appreciative to everyone who comes here each week to share, to visit, to be encourage. That’s what Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop is all about! Last week’s most viewed post was Lazy Days of Learning from Our Unschooling Journey. I hope you enjoy reading through this reminder that life happens, learning happens, there’s no need to force it.
As reminders to slow down and savor, stop and soak in the beauty around you, I am featuring the following posts:
- Christmas Crafting with Dried Oranges from Comfort Spring Station.
- DIY Ice Luminaries from Sew Historically.
- Favorite Christmas Books from Jennifer Lambert.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Click on the blue button below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org