As I prepare this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop I am relaxing with my feet up, watching A Christmas Carol with my family. I ask myself, which Spirit of Christmas might be visiting me tonight? What will be my response? Am I too old or unwilling to change? I pray the Joy of the Lord fills my heart, my home, my family. What is your wish this Christmas?
Last week I shared one of our family’s fun traditions at our linky party, and The Bay Leaf, A Family Tradition was the most viewed post. That’s exciting! It’s a rather silly tradition, but I insist on keeping it alive.
I chose the Christmas Tree as my theme for featured posts this week:
- Christmas Tree in Chaos because it’s fun to visit the festivities and traditions of other families!
- A Very Merry Coastal Christmas Tree because we now live so close to the coast I can almost taste the sea air!
- 20 Christmas Ornament Crafts for Kids because I collect ideas and these are clever!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!