Were you celebrating Thanksgiving last week with family and friends all around? Or was your day quiet with ordinary tasks to see to? Maybe Thursday last week was not Thanksgiving Day where you live. Me? We enjoyed a day of Thanksgiving and blessing with new friends, good food and sweet fellowship. That pretty much sums up our weekly gathering here at the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop, doesn’t it? I was so pleased to see so many still willing to join us event though for many it was a holiday. Our most viewed post last week was A Week in Modest Dress from Gracefull Joys.
My featured posts this week look forward to our next special holiday:
- This easy DIY Advent Calendar from Just Measuring Up, for instance.
- And these Gift-Giving Ideas that are Sweet as Maple Sugar from Souly Rested.
- How about some colorful painted “MERRY” letters for a festive touch to your Christmas season?
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com