This week as I think about what has encouraged my heart and my home, I am overwhelmingly grateful for he amazing people God has allowed my husband and me to raise. Our children are quickly growing up, it won’t be many years before we will be an empty nest. I am in awe, watching our grown children as they raise families of their own. They are better parents than I ever have been! I’m working hard to savor these days while we still have children at home. They’ll soon be spreading wings of their own.
Last week’s most viewed post was 10 Possibly Weird Things I May Be Thankful For by Elizabeth at Guilty Chocoholic Mama. Be sure to pop over and read it, it was one of my favorite shares last week!
My picks for featured posts this week:
- How about a delicious recipe for Bacon and Swiss Quiche?
- Needing Ideas for Organizing Board Games?
- Looking for a way to keep the children occupied during holidays – Try This Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Art Idea.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com