I woke up to a cool, rainy morning and it took a little longer than normal to clear the brain fog (a second cuppa, pretty please?!) Many of you are loving Ageless Style & Cozy Cardigans because that was our most popular post last week.
My features today are:
- Teen Driving Tips because I need the encouragement (says the mom of 3 teens who are learning to drive!)
- How to Teach Your Kids to be More Empathetic because this is a lesson even parents need to work on!
- The Best Apple Crisp Recipe because I would rather have apple-cinnamon-yum over pumpkin-spice-whatever anyday!
And Now, It’s Time for
This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!