A good start to the day, a journey that takes on a lifelong adventure of learning, delicious fall recipes, adding touches of the season to our homes – these are things I enjoyed this past week. At our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop, our most visited post last week was The Road Not Taken from Our Unschooling Journey. This poem is one of my favorites and I love how she views their family’s homeschooling journey from this viewpoint.
- I am not a morning person, but this post on How Waking Up Earlier Makes You Happier shares some really good points.
- Grab some ideas that only Take Seconds to Decorate for Fall at Reurpose and Upcycle.
- This recipe for Baked Apples with Dried Fruit and Pecans looks amazing!
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com