Do you love babies? Me, too! This week we saw a close up ultrasound image of our newest grandbaby due to arrive in spring. He already looks like his big brother and he’s already soothing himself with his thumb. A-Maz-Ing.
Speaking of amazing, how about the posts shared in last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop?
So many terrific things posted and I’m once again thrilled to tell you my review of Books of the Bible At-A-Glance was the most viewed post last week. Isn’t that exciting?! And for my features this week:
- Love the ombre effect of this Waste Paper Basket MakeOver!
- This post sharing 7 Ways to Speed Up The Foster Care Home Study Process touches on a topic that has very important to our family.
- I’ll be trying these Peroxide Beauty Tips in my own daily routine.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org