I thought I was out of the baby phase, past the toddler stage. But now we have a puppy. Oh, my. So much personality and so much energy! He adds a little life and plenty of entertainment to our days, and he often reminds me of the days when I had little ones underfoot. Who else has little ones, or puppies, underfoot? I encourage you to savor the joy even amidst the work and chaos. For more encouragement, let’s talk about our weekly blog hop! The post that had the most views last week was New Recipes We’ve Been Making.
My features this week are:
- Apple Cider Cinnamon Sugar Donuts because cider donuts were one of my favorite things about living in New England!
- Elderberry Immune Syrup because cold and flu season will be arriving, not to mention other diseases and needs for immune-boosting!
- When Your Mind Won’t Shut Down because I sometimes find it hard to keep my anxiety and worries at bay.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!