Are you loving winter, or looking forward to spring weather? I’m enjoying mild winter days here in the south, but still we are looking forward to spring gardening! We have our seeds, our planters, our soil. In our homeschool we are including a gardening and horticulture unit to motivate and inspire us. I love the ideas I’m gathering each week in our blog hop party every week! Last week’s most popular post was The Thrifty Six in Leather.
This week I am featuring:
- How to Use Watercress Greens because we will be planting spring greens!
- How to Give Your Gerberas a Second Lease on Life because daisies are my favorite and these make me smile!
- Grace & Gratitude #4 because I need daily reminders to bestow grace and show gratitude!
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!