Who’s battling cabin fever these days? February is right around the corner and it’s prime time in my neck of the woods for the seasonal ho-hums or depression or whatever you want to call it. That’s why I love Thursdays – I always find something upbeat and encouraging in our blog hop. Last week, many of you wanted to Take Action of some sort because my post, Homeschool Moms, Take Action! was the most viewed! Wow! I thank all of you who stopped by!
What has been encouraging my heart and home lately? Comfort foods! Like SOUP. That means the posts I am featuring this week are – that’s right – SOUP! We had several recipes posted so I’m adding in a few extra. Enjoy!
- Creamy Leek and Potato Soup at Home Cooking Memories
- Dairy-Free Tomato Coconut Soup at Simply Darrling
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup at Growing Up Gabel
- Instant Post Potato Leek Soup at Happy Mothering
- Polish Creamy Dill Pickle Soup at Marilyn’s Treats
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo at The Bearded Hiker
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org