I am sitting in my favorite spot as I type out this weekly ‘how do you do.’ From my little nook I can see goldfinches visiting our birdfeeder. A misty rain promises to make an appearance soon but these little birds come to fill their bellies, show off their plumes, socialize with others of their kind. It’s a fascinating show. Their color is not yet bright and golden – that will happen in the spring – but still they bring a message of hope and cheer. That is what I pray you find here at our little party – Encouragement for your Heart and your Home. Last week’s post with the most clicks was a Re-Cap of 2020 from That’s Life For Ya.
This week I am featuring:
- Seed Starting Schedule because my daughter and I are preparing to start seeds for our spring and summer garden!
- Elizabeth Goudge and A Life’s Work because friends have recently recommended this author to me!
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries because I am always happy to find a new recipe for zucchini before summer harvest arrives!
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!