Now that we are into mid-January, I’m loving our return to routine, but we do have transition and changes on the horizon. Our senior is graduation a little early this year – wow! how did that happen?! I also love that my regular routine includes our blog hop every Thursday. Last week our most viewed post was Why Audio Books Totally Count for Reading from Forgetful Momma.
This week I am featuring:
- Finding Your Perfect Morning Routine because I am still a slow waker-upper and could use a kick in the pants.
- Tomato Soup with Cheesy Toast because tomato soup and grilled cheese are comfort foods that make my kids happy, especially on cold winter days.
- DIY Divided Storage Bin because my younger boys are not getting workshop experience since we moved away from our house with a fully-equipped workshop and they need a simple, productive project.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com