‘Tis the season for graduations, birthdays, weddings, summertime fun and oh so much more. As I scroll through all the wonderful posts shared at our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop I’m reminded of the season we are in and I’m encouraged to celebrate each new day. Last week’s most viewed post was Homeschool High School Planning Tips which gives us some great advice. I’m taking notes as we have two high school students and a middle school student in our homeschool this year.
This week I am featuring:
- Vintage Garden Projects to Make because I’m needing inspiration as I continue creating a patio garden on our back deck this summer.
- Advice to My Younger Self because no matter how old we are we can always use a little pep talk, a healthy dose of perspective, and grace.
- Cupcake Graduation Toppers because it’s that season, and I just want to make these!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com