‘Tis the season for spring cleaning and I confess I have really not made time for it. I’ve been thinking and planning and wanting to tackle some areas that need attention, though. How about you? I am enjoying these warm-enough days and the cool-but-not-cold nights. It helps make you feel alive, brightens the mood and improves attitudes! Last week’s post with the most clicks in our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop was How Does God See The Housewife? and it gave me some things to ponder. Things like my goals and purpose, my motivation and reward. I hope you’ll take time to read and consider as well.
Because I have home and spring and purpose on my mind, I’ve chosen these posts to feature this week:
- DIY Linen Spray with Printable Labels because I’m needing to make more myself and I’d like to try a new, fresh scent – it really is nice to crawl between the sheets at night when they’ve been refreshed with a nice linen spray earlier in the day.
- DIY Container Garden Enclosures because I miss my garden and I am trying to figure out how to create one on my shady 2nd story deck.
- Pantry Purpose and Design because just throwing things into a cabinet or under the counter results in chaos if you don’t have a purpose and design (whether it’s a tiny space or a large closet!)
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org