Say ‘so long!’ to February and ‘hello!’ to March! It is usually a month of planning for me, evaluating our current school year and thinking ahead to next year. While I have mentally gone through some of the process I still have not sat down with my pen and planner. I’m thinking Mom needs a retreat/conference getaway weekend so she can focus in and tackle these tasks. What do you think? A recharge weekend might just the encouragement this homeschooling mama needs. Speaking of encouragement and homeschooling mamas, last week’s most viewed post was from one of our own co-hosts – Which Has More: Jar of Ice or Jar of Water?. Joann always has such great ideas for us!
for my features this week I’ve collected a few posts to encourage your heart and your home:
- Make an Organizer Purse from a Drying Mat because I am needing something to hold my notebook, planner and pens that will be easy to carry with my Bible.
- Freezable Pizza Pockets Recipe because my family loves these and freezing them would make my life easier!
- 6 Quick Tips to Declutter Your Calendar because I need these reminders from time to time.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com