Say ‘so long!’ to February and ‘hello!’ to March! It is usually a month of planning for me, evaluating our current school year and thinking ahead to next year. While I have mentally gone through some of the process I still have not sat down with my pen and planner. I’m thinking Mom needs a retreat/conference getaway weekend so she can focus in and tackle these tasks. What do you think? A recharge weekend might just the encouragement this homeschooling mama needs. Speaking of encouragement and homeschooling mamas, last week’s most viewed post was from one of our own co-hosts – Which Has More: Jar of Ice or Jar of Water?. Joann always has such great ideas for us!
for my features this week I’ve collected a few posts to encourage your heart and your home:
- Make an Organizer Purse from a Drying Mat because I am needing something to hold my notebook, planner and pens that will be easy to carry with my Bible.
- Freezable Pizza Pockets Recipe because my family loves these and freezing them would make my life easier!
- 6 Quick Tips to Declutter Your Calendar because I need these reminders from time to time.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother of 3 says
I’m at that very same point– I have been looking ahead to next school year and have a few things planned but have not yet gotten anything down on paper. Something I’m pretty sure I’ll be doing in the next few weeks.
Sounds like we are at similar points – I hope you get time in these next few weeks to get plans on paper – it’s so satisfying to see things come together and have a vision for the year to come, isn’t it?
Michele Morin says
Gonna make some freezable pizza pockets for my college guy to take with him this weekend! Great ideas here ALWAYS!
Perfect! so glad you joined us for the party this week, Michele 🙂
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for another delicious party! I am off to visit links.
You are welcome, Marilyn 🙂 and thank you for sharing at the party this week!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with BATHTUB OR SHOWER? LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE, a short story added to our SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 2, won’t you join us for fun and creativity?
you are very welcome, Dee – what a fun story!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Commented earlier but wanted to say thanks again as I just added our once a month BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY!
We Grandmothers need to stick together – I’ll be over to join your party!
Such great features! I really like the ice and snow one.
Thanks, Amy 🙂 so glad you stopped by our little party! I hope you enjoy your upcoming week!