We visited the MacAuliffe-Shepherd Discovery Center this week. All the talk and exhibits showing the expanse of space, the stars, the planets – once again I am in awe of this world (universe) our God and Creator placed here just so, with everything in just the right place in just the right manner. Blows my mind, really.
You know what else blows me away? All the terrific ideas and bits of encouragement shared at our weekly blog hop! Last week our most viewed post was Annette’s review of For The Temple Audio Drama. If you haven’t seen this yet, I recommend it! I’ve reviewed Heirloom Audio cd sets and my family loves them!
For my features this week, I’ve chosen. . .
- 7 Steps to Beat The Winter Blues because let’s face it, most of us in the northern half of the northern hemisphere are battling the winter blues!
- 25 Awesome Date Night Ideas for Busy Parents because date night will recharge our batteries and strengthen our families.
- Favorite Winter Picture Books because no matter how old you are, there’s nothing more comforting than curling up with a good book on a cold winter day!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org