Join me next week for a visit with some of my favorite people on the planet. These ladies have influenced and encouraged me in a myriad of ways. Their friendships have been a special blessing to me and I’ve asked them to share a few things as a blessing to you. So, grab a cup of coffee (or tea or whatever) and get comfortable as I introduce you to veteran homeschool moms who offer a bit of wisdom, a few tidbit and a few fun memories from their own homeschooling journeys.
You’ll enjoy these visits with veteran homeschooling moms who share about their highlights and hard days along this journey of educating children at home. If you added them all together, these friends of mine have been collectively homeschooling for more than 100 years! I’ll introduce you to these special ladies, one at a time, Monday through Friday, April 17-21.
- Day One: Maddy ~ Mom to 6 ~ What I Love and What I’ve Learned plus What Challenged Me
- Day Two: Kim ~ Mom to 4 ~ Fabulous Times and Hard Things
- Day Three: Alisa ~ Mom to 3 ~ Dealing with the Challenges, Celebrating the Positives in Our Homeschool
- Day Four: Debbie ~ Mom to 3 ~ Reflections from a Mother and Her Children after 20+ years of Home Education
- Day Five: Nancy ~ Mom to 6 ~ Reflections from a Homeschooling Mom
You’ll find more encouragement from my fellow Homeschool Review Crew members ~ homeschooling moms who are sharing their own 5 Days of Homeschool series. You’ll be able to visit them all by clicking on the image below: